Monday, May 25, 2009

Prayer Request

Some of my reader's know who Travis & Joy are. Well, today a log fell on Travis crushing 3 of his vertebrae. The doctors say that he probably won't walk again. I ask that you join us in prayer for this family. They have a son who is only about 2 years old and Joy is expecting their second child. Please pray for the grace to get through this time, and healing if it be the Lord's will. The doctors have no hope, but God can work miracles.

I hope you all had a wonderful Memorial Day as we remember those who laid down their lives for our freedom. May it also be a day to remember the most important sacrifice of all...that of Christ laying down His life for us.

John 15:13 ~ Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

2 comments:

  1. Oh no. We'll be praying for Travis. Please keep us updated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi:)

    I am extremely sorry to read about the accident to Travis. It is really shocking that doctors are not giving any hope that he will walk again.

    I offer my sincere prayers for his recovery. I am sure the Almighty God will make him walk again.

    Best wishes.
    Joseph

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...