Is it just us, or is everyone else having weird weather this week? Monday it snowed almost ALL day, Tuesday it was really nice and almost all of the snow melted, and then today it's snowing AGAIN! Dear Spring, Please come soon!
Here are some pictures from Monday!
So happy to be out in the snow!
We bought him a set of garden tools for his birthday and they came in handy for one of his favorite things...shoveling!
Shoveling/raking blocks :)
We ended up with 2-3 inches, but like I said it was pretty much gone the next day. Now it's looking like this again.
He thought it would be a good idea to put some lotion in his hair. LOL
Don't you just love that smile?! Can't believe he's going to be TWO tomorrow!!
Quarter of a century...Half way to 50...However you want to put it, I turned 25 on Thursday! I had such a wonderful day much thanks to my family and friends who showered me with love and birthday wishes!
For my 23rd birthday I gave you 23 random facts about me, and this year I thought I'd give 25 things I'm thankful for. Here we go...
1. Salvation by grace and the absolute assurance that comes with it!
2. God's Word that brings conviction, comfort, direction, and so much more!
3. Family - both immediate and the many, MANY extended family members =)
4. Church family - they are such a blessing to me
5. Friends - both old and new!
7. My job - adorable kids and great parents
8. Musical abilities - piano, flute - it's only because of the Lord that I'm able to play these!
9. Spring is on it's way!
10. A Christian home
11. Being single - don't get me wrong, I would love to get married and pray that one day I will, but at the same time...there are so many opportunities I would have missed out on if I was married.
12. Heartbreak - "A heartbreak is a blessing from God. It's just His way of letting you realize He saved you from the wrong one." ~ Via Mariz
13. Far Above Rubies is now selling hats at a local consignment shop!
14. The 5 senses
15. My Sunday School class
16. Heat in the winter & air conditioning in the summer
17. Color - how boring would things be if everything was black and white
18. Food and the fact that I know how to cook/bake
19. Nature - I can't wait to spend some time outside when the weather warms up, especially my favorite spot!
20. Modern conveniences - dishwasher, washer and dryer, plumbing, etc
21. A yard big enough to garden...can't wait to get started this year!
22. Kindred spirits - meeting someone for the first time and feeling like you've known them for years
23. Being able to attend and serve in a church without fear of persecution
24. Men and women who put their life on the line to protect our lives and the freedoms we enjoy
25. You! It's fun to see all of the visitors that come to read my little blog. Please, don't be shy...leave a comment sometime. I'd love to hear from you and how you found my blog!