Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Did you miss me?

While I apologize for the silence, I need to tell you it will continue for a bit longer.  As most of you know, we're in the process of moving.  We moved out of our house a couple of weeks ago and it's been utter chaos since then.  Last week I was in DC and it was awesome!  Today, I'm sitting at the library while the moving truck is being loaded. :)  We leave town today and it's very bittersweet.  I'm sad to leave, but I'm glad to finally get the move done and over with. 

Once we get settled in, I'll be sure to check back in and let you know what's been going on in more detail.  Until then...have a great week!!

1 comment:

  1. I missed you;) J/K. I can't wait to hear all about the happenings over the mountains. Until next time T/C <3 U

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...