Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving!

Today was a first in our family.  Believe it or not, this was the very first time we've EVER had Thanksgiving at home!  We usually spend in with my dad's side of the family, and have on occasion spent it with my mom's side. 

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving with family (Josh, my Grandma and her husband, Don) & friends (Majors)!  I ate entirely too much food today, but it sure was delicious! We spent the rest of the evening enjoying each other's company and playing games, whether it was the Wii or a game of 10,000.

I sure am a blessed girl.  There are so many things I am thankful for - my salvation, my family, my friends, my church, etc etc etc.  I could go on and on, but I won't.  But, before the night is over I do want to wish each and every person reading this a very Happy Thanksgiving!  May we be thankful for the Lord's many blessings EVERY DAY!!!

1Chronicles 16:8 ~ Give thanks unto the LORD, call upon his name, make known his deeds among the people.

The 'Kids Table'  =)

<3 Family <3

**For Laughs**
I just read this in an e-mail and had to add it!

May your stuffing be tasty,
May your turkey be plump.
May your potatoes 'n gravy have nary a lump.
May your yams be delicious.
May your pies take the prize,
May your Thanksgiving dinner stay off of your thighs!!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...