Saturday, August 25, 2012

A Solution To A Problem

Our craft room had a problem. Homeless thread and bobbins were starting to gather on top of the dresser.


So, I came up with a solution. I'm sure I've seen it somewhere on the web, but I'd like to think it was my original idea. :)


A piece of scrap wood, wooden dowels and paint were the necessary tools.


Some precise, or not so precise, measurements on where to drill holes.


It's nice to have a handy man around the house that likes to do woodworking! (Thanks, Dad!)


After drilling holes and hammering dowels, it was almost complete!


A nice coat of paint and it's ready to be put to use. I love it! It's perfect for keeping the thread organized and the matching bobbin right there with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...