Monday, September 24, 2012

Hello Monday

Hello Monday. I can hardly believe this is the last week of September!

Hello Fall. You are my favorite season...beautiful colors, chai, all things pumpkin, the list goes on and on.

Hello answered prayer. I love seeing God's hand at work and how He's interested in the big and small things of our lives.

Hello visitors. Looking forward to spending some time with Mrs. B!

Hello motocross. Another fun night out with the family!

Hello burnt hair. Yes, you read that right...burnt hair. Somehow at 25 years of age I can't properly use a hairdryer without burning my hair to a crisp! Part of yesterday afternoon was spent having Maggie trim the burnt ends with nail clippers because that's all we had at the time. :)


*Linking up to Lisa Leonard's Hello Monday*

1 comment:

  1. Hello, Kali. :)

    I know...I can hardly believe it's the last week of September, either!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...