Saturday, January 17, 2009

Did I Kiss Marriage Goodbye?

This is the title of book #2. I can't remember exactly when I started it. I've been reading it off and on for a while now, but I finally finished it tonight. I probably won't blog about every book I read, but considering the title of this one I think it's a good idea. :0)
Briefly...this book talks about the life of a single woman. Singleness is a gift that God gives to us, just as marriage is. It talks about how we should use our gift of singleness in not only different aspects of our own lives, but how we can minister to others as well. The "Proverbs 31 Woman" is referred to quite a bit. All in all, it was good. Probably one of those books you need to read at least a couple of times to get the most out of it.

2 comments:

  1. I like how you named your followers, mainlanders. That's cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) I thought it went well with the island theme!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...