Thursday, April 16, 2009

And they're off!

Maggie and I planted our seeds on Saturday and they're already sprouting up! It's been so neat to watch them grow. It seems that just about every time I go look, something new has come up. We've planted green beans, lettuce, carrots, spinach, bell peppers, peas, basil, parsley, rosemary, sunflowers, zinneas and cucumbers. So far, the rosemary, parsley, carrots and bell peppers are the only ones that haven't sprouted. We also got a blueberry bush. We've also adopted Sandi's tomato plants.
This was Saturday, after we planted. (I must confess the gloves were not used...but they will be soon enough.)


2 comments:

  1. Looks like fun! Hopefully you'll get to enjoy the fruits of your labor soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are soooo cute!

    (Btw, thank you so much for adopting Sandi's tomatoe plants. I know they will have a better chance of survival in your garden than with me.)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...