Thursday, October 29, 2009

I've decided that in an effort to do a post AT LEAST once a week, I'll start having Thursday randomness. Here it goes...
  • Last night finished up our Missions Month. It was a blessing to be able to hear from all of the different evangelists. Our theme was "For whom nothing is prepared," taken out of Nehemiah 8:10.
  • School has been fun with Lilly. She's full of energy, and is always saying things to make me laugh. :o) Today I had her draw some things that she likes. I gave her some examples, one of which was making cakes. When she showed me her drawings, she had..."I like making cakes and shoveling." I found it rather amusing. Oh, she also said Psalm 23 today without any help!
  • I can hear the mexican jumping beans clicking in their box. They bring back memories to a time when we were on our way home and stopped at 7-11 for gas. My dad went in to pay and came out with the beans for us kids. They're pretty entertaining!
  • Dessert tonight was yummy!
  • Fall is slowly slipping away. :(

1 comment:

  1. Lilly cracks me up too! Her energy is very welcome in SS and her and Jasmyne have been getting along nicely. Maybe she likes shoveling the cake into her mouth:) LOL. See ya tonight.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...