Saturday, December 19, 2009

Handel's Messiah

was so awesome! 

I saw it 4 years ago, but I appreciated it so much more this time around.  I think it was due to the fact that I was more familiar with some of the songs.  Almost all of the SPG's went, along with our leaders.  We got all dressed up, went to dinner and then the show.  I wish I had more group pictures.  The closest thing I have is the girls, but that wasn't even all of the girls.  Oh well.  Just believe me when I tell you that everyone looked smashing. :o) 

If you have never been, you've got to go!  It's amazing!  I could go every year, and I don't think I'd ever get bored with it. 




ps ~ I got my dress at the thrift store for $15.  Isn't it great?!

2 comments:

  1. You looked amazing! Can you sent me a copy of the group pic?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You all look so nice! Glad you had so much fun, PTL!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...