Thursday, January 28, 2010

Stuff

I feel like I have so much 'stuff' to do. Almost to the point where it's overwhelming. But I know...just take it one day at a time...one thing at a time.

Things are slowing down at work now that I've got the taxes done, Praise the Lord!!

We're wanting to get our house up for sale as soon as possible, which means we need to get some things done around here. I'm slowly but surely working on my room. I need to do some purging. I've been giving things back to people that I borrowed and never returned...oops! :) I had a years worth of Martha Stewart Living magazines that I went through and tore out all the pages that I wanted and am now working on putting them into a binder. 

So much to do, but I know the end result will be very rewarding.

1 comment:

  1. It is a lot of work to do "spring" cleaning, but it really is rewarding at the end. In no time you will be finished and pleased with the results I am sure.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...