Wednesday, December 15, 2010

The "Jesse Wall"

The first time we saw this house there was something about my {future} room that was a bit of a mystery.  Hidden behind the current room dwellers furniture was a mural of some sorts.  We couldn't quite tell what it was, except for the fact that bricks were involved. =) 

When we moved in we saw just exactly what it was...something I fondly refer to as the "Jesse wall"!  


Needless to say, it was going to be painted over. I thought about changing my name to Jesse and leaving it, but I'm kinda partial to my own name! Some even suggested that maybe it was God's way of telling me that my future husband's name is Jesse...haha...we'll see! Anyways, it took 4 coats of primer and then a coat of the actual color I painted my room! This was all done in one day too!  You see, this fact alone is amazing to me, because if we were in Oak Harbor it would have taken a week with a coat a day. But, we had the blessing (?) of HOT weather so it dried very quickly!

Here are pictures of my room after the paint job. You can also see pictures of the rest of our house on Maggie's blog if you haven't already.


I love having curtains on my closet!

What used to be the "Jesse wall"


One more thing...Braxton wants to say hi...d.
a
//zcfwwmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ...dm ,, wl,

g oml

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...