Monday, June 20, 2011

A Sneak Peek: Monday

After the past two posts you may go into shock by the lack of pictures in this one. =)

Today was pretty easy going. I was home alone most of the day because people were either at work or in Wenatchee shopping for the items needed in our church office.

My day pretty much consisted of laundry. :)

I did watch Braxton for about an hour. I had the bright idea to walk to his grandma's instead of driving since it was such a nice day. It's about a 15 minute walk, and while it was nice...it was HOT! Hmmm...not sure how often I'll be doing that since the weather is only going to get warmer.

The evening was spent watching Little House on the Prairie and doing some much needed blogging! I think I'm all caught up now! Now it's off to bed for me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...