Monday, April 9, 2012

A Few of My Favorite Things

This was supposed to be a Friday Favorites post, but time got away from me so here it is on Monday night. :)

::Ladies SPARK meeting - such a great time getting to know the ladies at church better and being encouraged/challenged by God's Word::


::Josh and Liz are engaged! Preparations for an August 3rd wedding are in full swing::


::SUNSHINE! Spring has finally arrived...it was BEAUTIFUL today! Thank you, Lord! It was wonderful to be able to spend a good part of the day out on the deck for some much needed sunshine and fresh air::


::I've heard this song a couple of times now, and it blesses my heart. No matter what I'm going through in life, it's for my good and His glory!::

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...