Friday, April 20, 2012

Friday Favorites

::Mexican Food! Homemade beans, tortillas & churros...Mmm! Not pictured - Dalila (a lady from church) taught Maggie and I how to make sopitas on Tuesday night...that was the first time I had ever had them and they are delicious!::


sorry about the really poor picture quality :)

::Soy de los estados unidos y hablo ingles. Hablo un poco de espanol. Dalila also started teaching Maggie & I Spanish. I'm also doing Mango laguages online through our library. I can't wait till I'm able to having a conversation with someone beyond telling them that I'm from the US and speak English and a little bit of Spanish...lol::


::Our garden is starting to grow!::


::English Muffin Bread - this is so easy to make and very yummy!::


!Que tenga un buen dia!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...