Thursday, July 5, 2012

Hello Monday?

Hello Monday. Oh wait...it's Thursday. Is it just me or does anyone else think today feels like Monday? Having a holiday in the middle of the week kinda throws off your schedule.

Hello Thursday! It was a beautiful, yet hot day...and it's only going to get warmer with the weekend...100+!



Hello Oatmeal Bake...definitely a yummy start to the morning. We enjoyed our breakfast even more so by having a picnic per Braxton's request. :)


Hello pooltime. Not only do you provide entertainment, but you help keep us cool with the heat.


Hello mini corndog muffins. Enjoyable lunch for both child and adult.


Hello sunshine...I'm soaking up as much as I can.

Hello cute little feet. Why can't my feet look as cute as his? ;)


Hello garden. You are growing wonderfully...I'm looking forward to enjoying the many things you're beginning to grow!


Hello lavender. Beautiful.


Hello umbrella. Thanks for providing some much needed shade.


Hello popsicle lips and arm. You're cute.

Quote of the day...
While sitting in the pool, Braxton says to me, "Let's take a break and visit."

I sure do love that kid!

*Linking up to Lisa Leonard's Hello Monday*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...