Wednesday, October 31, 2012

DIY Foaming Hand Soap

I don't know about you, but I prefer foaming handsoap over regular. I don't know, there's just something about it.  I really like Bath & Body Works, but it can be pretty pricey if you don't hit the sales. A while ago I saw a diy project for making your own foaming handsoap. I love it! It may not smell as *pretty* as B&BW but it's much easier on the wallet. As you can see from the picture, I used peppermint soap, but you could also use a more neutral smelling soap and add essential oils if you wanted to give it more of a girly smell.


All you do is add 1/4 cup of soap to your container, fill it up the rest of the way with water, give it a shake and you just made your very own foaming hand soap! :)


Go here to see the original post for DIY Foaming Hand Soap.

1 comment:

  1. Definitely going to try this. I love foam soap! So much fun! Soap fun? Yes! :)
    http://dixie-n-dottie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...