Friday, October 26, 2012

Pin Happy

For any of you on Pinterest, you know how easy it is to pin things but never get around to actually making the recipe, doing the craft or project, etc.  I've decided to try and make an effort to put action to my pins. :)

Here's a few to get us started!

This past summer when Selma was with us we decided to try some different face masks.
Here we are trying this mask. I'm not really sure what it did for our skin after only one or two uses, but it smelled wonderful! It was like putting pie on your face. :) My only complaint was that the warmth of your face makes the honey melt so it was constantly dripping.


We also tried this peel off mask...ouch! I do not recommend putting it over your entire face, it's true to it's claim to be like pore strips. So, for putting on problem areas it's great...your whole face, not so much!










This crockpot spinach tortellini soup had good flavor, but we found it to be lacking. It wasn't as hearty as it looks in the picture. We also made the mistake of using frozen tortellini instead of dry, so the pasta was overcooked.


I had the urge to make a breakfast cake this morning, and I found this! It was very yummy! Next time I think I'll only make half of the struesel because there was alot and it almost seemed to keep the center of the cake from baking properly.
I started off with a helper, but he didn't stick around very long. :)

Have you tried any of these? What were your thoughts?

Follow Me on Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. Don't you just love Pinterest? ;)
    I haven't tried any of these that you mentioned, but one of my fav recipes I've found on Pinterest is the Pumpkin Cake were you just mix the can of pumpkin and yellow cake mix together. I always add a little bit of pumpkin pie spice to give it some extra flavor, but I just love that simple recipe. I use it a lot during this time of year. It's so quick and easy but yummy! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...