1/2 c. truvia baking blend or baking stevia (I used reg sugar)
1/2 c. semi-sweet choc chips
1. Line muffin pain with cupcake liners.
2. Heat oven to 350 degrees.
3. Mix all ingredients together in a blender (except chocolate chips) on LOW. Blen until mixture is smooth. Do not over blend. (Ummm...apparently I didn't read the directions very well. I just mixed it all up in my mixer. They still turned out though!)
4. Place mixture in cupcake liners about 3/4 the way full. Top with chocolate chips.
5. Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
These are actually pretty good! They don't have your typical cake-y texture, but they still have good flavor. I'm curious to see if they turn out different when I actually follow the directions! :)