Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Valentine's Banquet

This past Friday evening our church held a Valentine's Banquet. I had the privilege of being able to be a part of it in the way of decorations, dessert, special music, skit and serving those in attendance. Some might think that it would be such a downer to be at a Valentine's banquet as a single person, but I've served at them for several years now and it's such a blast! If you can't join them, serve them! :)

Maggie & I were in charge of decor - much thanks to everyone who helped us put it all together!


oh kevin! he was the only teen who showed up to help and did a great job!

*stolen borrowed from Maggie's blog*

*this one too* -- this is the skit crew...hopefully i'll be able to get a video up of our skit in the near future. it's hilarious!

I'm so thankful for the wonderful friends and church family the Lord has blessed me with!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...