Friday, March 8, 2013

Q&A

Sooo, I was nominated twice for a blog award by two very sweet bloggers about a month ago - Sarah @ A Daughter of the King and Erica @ Aunt Erica. Thank you so much for the nominations! I'm sorry it's taken me this long to do a post, but I did want to at least acknowledge the nominations and answer your questions!

A Daughter of the King asked:

Do you play an instrument, and if so, what? I play both the piano and the flute.
What is your dream vacation? Touring Europe or relaxing somewhere tropical!
What is the most unique thing about you? Mosquitoes absolutely love me! While on a two week camping trip, I counted over 50 mosquito bites just from my knees down!
If you could meet three people, other than Jesus and no matter what time era, who would they be? Queen Esther, the apostle Paul, my future husband ;)
What is your favorite song? And Can It Be

Aunt Erica asked:

If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be? I would love to go back to Europe...I'm thinking Paris, Scotland, England.
What is your favorite recipe? I'm not sure I could nail it down to one, so I'll go with the first one that came to mind (which probably means it's my favorite!) - The Pioneer Woman's Cinnamon Rolls *drool*
Are you a morning person? No
Favorite quote from a movie? Hmm...that's a tough one too. We recently watched North and South, and my favorite quote from that movie is: "I don't want to possess you; I wish to marry you, because I love you!" :)
What is your favorite nail polish color? I'm loving red right now

Be sure to head over and check out Sarah and Erica's blogs!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your awards! :)
    http://dixie-n-dottie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...