Thursday, July 18, 2013

Are you still there?

Wow, I feel like it's been forever since I last posted. I've had all sorts of blog post ideas swirling through my head, but just haven't sat down and done anything about it. Sooo...in an effort to end my unplanned blogging hiatus, let's play catch up, shall we?

::we had a mother/daughter banquet at church and had a wonderful time together!::

::a very dear friend and her boys came for a visit::

::and yet another dear friend!:

::the Lord blessed me with the opportunity to earn a little extra money making a wedding cake::

::this happened ;) ... you can read about it on Maggie's blog (Ok, I have to tell you the story behind this picture...I was sitting across from them and meant to SNEAK a picture, but turns out my flash was on!! I was caught! It was slightly embarrassing, but hilarious at the same time! So, they obliged and posed for me:) ::

::my dad and another man at church were licensed to preach!::

::quick trip to oregon to celebrate selma's high school graduation::

::lots of sunshine means lots of water fun::

::i found this turn table, raised grid scrabble board at the thrift store for 25 cents! i just love seeing how the Lord provides for not only our needs, but our wants too, no matter how small::

::celebrated father's day and recreated an old photo from '95::

::celebrated maggie's birthday::

::had a blast being a part of vbs again this year! i think we had 10 kids get saved!! PLUS, another saved in Sunday School last week! God is good!::

::we made it in the paper!::

::headed over to the west side for the annual waldron family reunion and got to spend some time with grandma::

::good times bowling with family and friends::

::held a backyard campout for our 4-6 grade sunday school class::

As you can see, a lot has been going on around here. It seems that once May/June hit it's been non-stop! Next week will bring even more fun as Maggie & I head off to camp with 6 girls. I'm really looking forward to spending time and connecting more with them, and am praying that God works in all of our lives. 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...