Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Cabin 5

Last week Maggie & I had the privilege of taking 6 girls to summer camp. We had such a great time with these girls as we were able to get to know some of them better and meet new friends as well! Camp was filled with fun games, delicious food, but most importantly excellent preaching! Messages ranged from salvation to doing things God's way to letting God use you. It was a blessing to see that even though there were plenty of activities to keep the kids busy and having fun, the main focus of camp was definitely on spiritual things. It did my heart good to see our girls making decisions for Christ, especially when one of them chose to accept His gift of salvation! I'm so thankful that I had the opportunity to go, and I'm already looking forward to next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...