Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Frumpy to Feminine // Denim Skirt

{I love a good rainy day! It reminds me of living on Whidbey Island!}


Everyone has articles of clothing that they would consider 'staples' in their wardrobe. Mine would definitely have to be a denim skirt. They are so versatile; they can be dressed up or down. 

Modest and classy denim skirts can be hard to come by. When I find one that I like, it's worth it to me to fork out the money for the price tag that goes with it. I'm still on the lookout for a non-frumpy long denim skirt...those seem harder to find.

Shirt: Old Navy // Skirt: Chadwicks // Scarf: Target // Shoes: Rocket Dog {Amazon.com} // Earrings: Melissa Rae Murphey Designs


2 comments:

  1. I was looking in my closet the other day... more than half of my skirts are jean/denim! I think I must like jean skirts! haha Have you ever been to a Catos? They usually have nice long jean skirts. I have several from there. And now you can order from them online.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't denim skirts great?! I don't think I've been to Catos before. I'll have to check them out. Thanks!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...