Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Bummer!

I got a letter in the mail today that my claim for Unemployment was not valid.  Their reason was I didn't work the 680 required hours with the base year given.  What??  I worked well over that amount.  So I called and found out it was because I worked at a church and churches don't pay into unemployment.  Ohhh...why couldn't you just say that in the letter?  Oh well. 

Although this whole process is frustrating at times, God's been good!!  Administrative jobs are few and far between in this area, but I've been able to apply for 2 jobs last week and 3 more this week.  Hopefully I'll hear something soon!  I know the Lord has the perfect job out there for me...it's just a matter of His perfect timing. 

2 comments:

  1. Awww.... wow! I didn't know that about unemployment. Well there IS a reson for all of this. Conastantly praying for you! I am SOO looking forward to next week! AHH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Major bummer, but God will provide.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...