Friday, September 17, 2010

Friday...

Got a call today that 3 other applicants were chosen for the 2nd interview. I'm disappointed about it, but I know that it's God's will.  I was praying His will would be done, and it was!

Applied for unemployment today.  Feels kinda strange.

E-mailed my resume in for a Health Unit Secretary position at a nearby hospital.

Filled out an application for a Health Information Management Clerk position at the hospital here. Will be sending it off tomorrow.

Went driving around the backroads looking for some good spots to get firewood.  Maybe we had a little too much fun doing that. ;-)






3 comments:

  1. That was so much fun! Now, can you guess who's feet are who in the last two pics?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kali's are the feet with red toenails....haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear you didn't make the cut for the 2nd round of interviews Kali, but truly God is in control and knows best.

    I just know the Lord has something just right for you.

    Still in my prayers....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...