Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Happy Birthday, Dad!


Today is my dad's birthday!  Unfortunately he had to work, but I guess that's what happens when you grow up. =)  We sang to him this morning like we always do, and crawled back in bed while he went off to work. *sheepish grin* 
I made enchiladas for dinner and Maggie made a pineapple upside down cake for dessert...two of his favorite things!  We played a couple rounds of Rummikub and then watched some Cake Boss & Hoarding. (Cake Boss makes me want to decorate cakes....Hoarding makes me want to clean! haha)  Oh, and we also got his weight machine put in our excerise room...completing it for now...until we get a treadmill.  Yay!!  I think the only thing that would have made today better, would have been to have Josh here.  :( 


Joyful
Easy-going
Faithful
Friendly
Reliable
Efficient
Youthful
Happy Birthday, Dad!  I love you very much!!!

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...