Wednesday, February 23, 2011

This and That

Last weekend we had the youth from BBC come over for their 'Winter Retreat'.  It was a great time! So much fun to see everyone again and spend time with them!!  On Friday we went snow-tubing and had so much fun! After climbing up the hill multiple times, I was pretty sore that night. :)  Probably the best part was when we put 4 tubes in a square and had 7-8 people go down at once...it was so.much.fun! *Be sure to check out Maggie's blog for pictures!*

As we were saying goodbye to our friends from OH, more visitors started showing up for our very first ladies meeting!  The ladies of the church, plus one more, got together for lunch and fellowship, while the menfolk watched the kids. =)  It was really nice!

I'm writing this post from MY laptop!!  A guy at my dad's work fixed it for me for only $30!!! Yay!

Work is going really well! It's very busy this week though. I'm working Mon-Sat since we have the big event this weekend. I started making tortes last week and have been everyday I've worked since then. I'm kinda getting bored with it. All I know is people better appreciate them. ;-) jk.

Last, but not least, I've put a poll on the side. Last month I gave you a closer look at my life for a week.  Did you like it? Should I make it a monthly thing? If I get enough positive responses, I'll go ahead and do it starting this Sunday even though the week will bring us into another month. From then on, I'll do it the last full week of every month.  What do ya think? Yay or nay?! 

1 comment:

  1. My mom couldn't stop talking about just how much laughing went on during the snow-tubing!! So glad you all had a great time!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...