Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentines Dinner

Since we weren't able to be a part of the Annual Sweetheart Banquet at BBC, I thought it would be fun for us (and nice for our parents) to do one over here...on a much smaller scale. :)

I'm kicking myself for not taking any pictures. I thought of it beforehand, but got busy and never got my camera out.

We went witht the same theme as Oak Harbor, which was Dinner Theatre.  Swedish meatballs, rice, salad & rolls were on the menu with Tiramisu Toffee Torte for dessert. It was delicious! Josh, Maggie & I manned the kitchen and we had Lilly & Olivia serve. :) It was so cute! They did really well too! We didn't have any mishaps with food spilling or anything which was a blessing considering we had our parents dining at a table in the living room!  Well, there was one plate casualty...Olivia was just about to take a plate of food out when Max's tail swiped the top of it...haha...good thing I saw it happen! After dinner was finished, we did the theatre portion of the evening. We all sang a song together, and Lilly played Mary Had A Little Lamb on the piano! It was alot of fun, and the easiest Sweetheart Banquet I've ever done. ;)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...