Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Christmas...Seven


I'm a new fan of Birchbox...ever heard of it? I found out about it on this blog, signed up and got my first box last week. Once a month for $10 you get a box filled with goodies! Here's what my November box looked like.


Two Paper Dolls coasters - Alex and Isabelle hair tie - Kate Spade Twirl perfume (smells so good!)

Zoya nail polish (the shade is Noel, kind of a sparkly denim blue...super cute on toes!) - J. R. Watkins Foot Repair Salve - Jouer Lip Enhancer

So why am I blogging about this on my Christmas countdown? You can buy a 3, 6 or 12 month gift subscription, and in my opinion this would be a great Christmas gift! Or you could buy it for yourself! You can go HERE for more details. (For the record...Birchbox doesn't know anything about this post.)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, I've been contemplating Birchbox. Glad to see such a happy review. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...