Monday, February 6, 2012

Introducing!!

Remember when I said I was working on a project? Well I'm ready to tell you what it is!!

I went into the new year praying/thinking about opening up an online store. I wasn't entirely sure what I would sell, but I had some ideas. After mentioning it to Maggie, we decided that it would be something we could do together. Not long after that...maybe even days...Braxton's mom told me that she was out in town and a lady saw the hat I made Braxton and loved it! This lady just happens to own a store in town and wanted to know if I would be willing to do consignment! This got me so excited!! I talked to her and confirmed things and also have something else lined up to do consignment once I have it ready. :)

Maggie and I have been busy making hats to put in her store and have also officially opened our online store! Be sure to stop by and take a look...and pass the word!! Right now we only have hats listed, but hope to add more items in the future. 


You can get to our shop from the button on the side ---->

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...