Wednesday, January 8, 2014

365 Days of Thanks || Week 1

 photo 365.png

1.1.14 - A day spent with friends
1.2.14 - One on one time with Braxton
1.3.14 - Three girls came to our monthly tween/teen girl Bible study
1.4.14 - This challenge - it has made me reflect more throughout the day of the things I'm thankful for
1.5.14 - One of my Sunday School girls felt like she could talk to me about something she's been struggling with
1.6.14 - The opportunity to watch and invest in the lives of these two precious children 
1.7.14 - The experience and knowledge I gained working as a church secretary for 5 years that I'm now able to use in my new church

What are you thankful for?

O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good; for his mercy endureth for ever.
1 Chronicles 16:34



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...