Thursday, February 18, 2010

On the Go

That's how I feel I've been all night long, and it's only going to get busier with the weekend.  This evening has found me making dinner (Shepherd's Pie & Rolls), cleaning my room & now I'm on the home stretch of making frosting/filling for the Sweetheart's Banquet cupcakes. 

Tomorrow the setup for the Banquet will begin and Alyssa & I will decorate the cupcakes.  Then, on Saturday will be all of the cooking and actually hosting the Banquet.  I'm really looking forward to it.  It'll be the 3rd year the SPG's have hosted the SB, and it's been a joy every time!  Every year we've come up with a great theme, and this year is no exception. 

My raspberry filling is done.  It's off to bed for me!  Have a great weekend!

Oh....meet my new friend! :o) Mmmm...it's delicious! 

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE Nutella!!! I first tried it when I was 16 at my Aunt & Uncles. I was such a gluton with it. Hopefully you get some rest because we need you to stay healthy. I know how it gets for you. I'm trying to make sure that I have most of my HW and SS lesson done before Sat night. I still have rolls to make and Vicki's cupcake. Oi vay...I can't wait for Saturday:)!!! See you later

    ReplyDelete
  2. CoveGirl:
    I'm actually doing really well. I actually feel like I've put hardly any effort into this year's SB, but I know it'll come together great. It just doesn't require as much this time around.

    CountryGirl:
    Nutella is a delicious, chocolatey, hazelnut spread.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...