Sunday, February 14, 2010

Sunday

Today in the jail I gave a Bible to the lady the didn't feel worthy to have one initially.  She was so excited about it.  It was cute, because the Bible had those symbols that showed verses that were promises, prophecies, etc.  As we were looking up different verses, she's telling us if it was a prophecy or a promise. :o) 

At one point, she was talking about how a lady on Tuesday was being disrespectful and rude during Bible study and that she needed to get saved - while I'm thinking...so do you. :o)  It was then that she says, "Oh, I haven't told you that I got saved this week!"  Then the lady next to her said that she got saved too!  It was so encouraging!!!! 

Tonight Maggie and I sang a special.  Here are the lyrics to the song...it's so pretty.

Written in Red
In letters of crimson God wrote his love,
on a hillside so long, long ago.
For you and for me, Jesus died
and love’s greatest story was told.

I love you, I love you, that’s what Calvary said.
I love you, I love you, I love you, written in red.

Down through the ages, God wrote his love,
with the same hands that suffered and bled -
Giving all He had to give.
A message so easily read.

I love you, I love you, that’s what Calvary said.
I love you, I love you, I love you, written in red.

1 comment:

  1. I remember singing that with Dustin for convention one year...good song

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...