Monday, April 18, 2011

Meet Braxton!

Today Braxton, Lilly & Olivia came over. Here are some pictures from our day!

Bubbles!



Lilly, Braxton & I went outside to play with chalk while Olivia took a nap





Look! There's people in the window!


The puppies joined us =)


This is too cute!

Lilly playing with flowers

Braxton taking Charlie for a "walk"

Dad decided to get in on the chalk fun!

Olivia joined us after her nap....yup! we were out there that long...it was nice out!



Lilly & I played Checkers when we came back inside. It was a close game...she's definitely getting better!

Let's just say this didn't last long before pieces kept going into a certain someone's mouth. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Braxton is a cute little guy. Reminds me of when I started nannying -- the little boy I watched was about the same age at the beginning. Those were fun days. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...