Friday, April 1, 2011

A Sneak Peek: Thursday


Again...another beautiful day! I think spring is finally starting to show it's face! Yay!!! I watched Braxton and it was so nice to be able to take him out on the deck and just let him run around.  Definitely changes things up a bit! These are the days I've been longing for...sit on the deck soaking up the warmth of the sun...=) I love being able to have windows and doors open again!

After Braxton went home, my mom and I started our usual Thursday cleaning to prepare for church services. It's interesting trying to clean and keep an eye on the dogs. At first we were in the kitchen/dining room and had them blocked in there with the door open to the deck so they could go in and out. They weren't too sure about going out there because they didn't want to get the door shut on them...but once the vacuum came out they didn't like that. I ended up putting them out there and they just laid down and went to sleep. Note to self: If you want to have the dogs on the porch and keep them from jumping on the door...vacuum...they won't want back in!

Time for church! We have the McDowell family visiting with us right now which is alot of fun! My mom, Maggie & I had the kids downstairs and our lesson was on Joshua and the battle of Jericho. For a craft we made trumpets and then once the service was done upstairs we marched around a wall in the family room just like they did at Jericho. The kids really enjoyed that!

The McDowell's oldest daughter Mykaela stayed the night at our house. We did the usual sleepover thing...watch a movie (Under the Greenwood Tree), stay up late talking :)...it was a lot of fun. She's a really sweet young lady! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...