Monday, June 25, 2012

Hello Monday {Demo Derby}

Hello Monday! It's a new week with new opportunities! We went to the Demo Derby this past weekend...I hope you enjoy the pictures throughout this post. :)


Hello rainy days that remind me of Whidbey.


Hello sunshine that peeks through the clouds to warm things up again!


Hello garden...you're looking very lush from all the rain and sunshine!


Hello summertime fun with sidewalk chalk and pool time.


Hello Lizzie-girl...it's so fun watching you walk and rediscover the world around you.


Hello good, Godly music...there's nothing better to listen to.
(I'm loving my new CD by the Assurance Trio from HBBC.)


Hello fresh fruit from the orchards.


Hello eating cherries like they're candy.


Hello Braxton. I loved sitting with you at the Demo Derby and seeing your excitement!


**Linking up to Lisa Leonard's Hello Monday**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...