Saturday, June 30, 2012

June Photo Challenge - Week 5

Well, June has finally come to a close. While this was fun to do, I started getting tired of it by the middle of the month. Especially this week...I may or may not have missed some days and played 'catch-up'. :) I don't see myself doing this again, but it was fun to give it a try! Without further ado, here are the final pictures for June...

June 24 'on your mind' (I'm planning a baby shower for July 14)

June 25 'something cute'

June 26 'where you shop' 

June 27 'bathroom'

June 28 'on the shelf''

June 29 'soft'

June 30 'friend' (doesn't he look thrilled to be having his picture taken...lol)


Have you been doing the challenge? I'd love to see your pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...