Saturday, January 22, 2011

Friday

Today was a slow day, but in a good way.

I didn't have Braxton, but I did get to see his sweet little face when I picked up my paycheck.

My mom & I did some rearranging downstairs. You see...we're excitedly anticipating the arrival of a brother....and NO my mom is not pregnant for those who don't know my family. hehe... I'll save the rest of the details for another post. =)

I went to *Super*Walmart. Yes, I love it! Coming from a small town....and well moving to a smaller town...haha...it's a very special thing. Lol. It's nice to be able to do one-stop shopping!

Tonight, Maggie & I went to the Majors for dinner and a game of Chicken Foot. :)

Oh my goodness...I almost forgot to mention the best part of the day! I decided to call the bakery and see if they received my resume. He said they did and that they had just been talking about calling me to set up a time to get together!  So on Tuesday at 3pm I have lunch and an interview!! Yay!! I'm so excited about this! Honestly, through the whole process of looking for a job I've thought that working in a bakery or even opening a bakery would be so cool! This is the only other 'profession' I could see myself being happy with outside of Administration.  I guess we'll have to wait until next week to see if this is where the Lord wants me!

1 comment:

  1. I'll be praying for the interview. It sounds ideal. Thanks for "A week in the life of Kali". It's been fun following you through your every day life.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...