Saturday, January 22, 2011

Saturday

Ahhh...don't you love Saturdays? A day of rest...a day to go do something fun...etc etc etc...=)

Today started off with a delicious breakfast thanks to Maggie!

This afternoon we headed an hour north...not quite to the Canadian border...for a baby shower. We had a fun time and even got to go horseback riding. Raise your hand if you've ever been horseback riding at a baby shower! Haha, that's what I thought! Yeah, it was a first for me too, but SO much fun! I hadn't ridden a horse in years! I'm looking forward to doing it off on a trail sometime!

*Attempting to ride off into the sunset...lol*

The rest of the evening is being spent just relaxing. Yesterday I got this craving for s'mores. Not sure where it came from, but I bought the stuff and we made them tonight! Hehe...

2 comments:

  1. Sorry dear, but that last picture just does NOT look appetizing. I don't care what your craving says. haha (You can tell me to go take a nap because I am going to bed anyway :-p)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's just say it tasted better than it looks. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...