Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Blessed

That's what I've been.
The Lord continues to provide for my needs in ways I never even imagined.
He uses others to be a channel of blessing.
He never ceases to amaze me.

Genesis 18:14 ~ "Is any thing too hard for the LORD?..."


Philippians 4:19 ~ "But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus."


Psalm 28:6 ~ "Blessed be the LORD, because he hath heard the voice of my supplications."


Praise God From Whom All Blessings Flow!


4 comments:

  1. Praise the Lord...if He never done another thing for me I'd still have to say I'm blessed!!
    He is so good to me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So what did he provide for this time?

    ReplyDelete
  3. A substantial amount of money I owed has been taken care of!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's wonderful, Kali!! God is so amazing! We serve an awesome God!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...