Tuesday, May 24, 2011

A Sneak Peek: Tuesday


Today was more cleaning, plus some yard work. We have so many plants around here it hard to keep up with everything!

I've started giving my mom piano lessons, and today was her second lesson. She's doing really well, and is top of her class! Never mind the fact that she's my only student. ;-)

I recently saw a recipe for cinnabun popcorn that looks so good! The recipe has you make the caramel in the microwave and I just can't seem to get it right. Last week I didn't cook it long enough, and today I burnt it. Tomorrow I'm going to give it another shot using our tried and true caramel corn recipe, while make the minor tweaks that make it 'cinnabun' popcorn. Hopefully I'll have good news to report. :)

We had another prayer meeting tonight. Report from yesterday: 33 saved! Praise the Lord!

This video was on the msn homepage today and is so cute! I had to share it!

1 comment:

  1. That video is AWESOME!!! Seriously, the best I have ever seen!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...