Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Is it a Brownie or a Cookie?

*Edit ~ I forgot to mention that we didn't have plain yogurt like the recipe called for, but I substituted sour cream and they turned out just fine. In fact, we didn't even have enough sour cream so I used a combination of sour cream and milk!*

I love looking at food blogs. Recently I came across a new one called Macaroni & Cheesecake.  So far I've tried her Hamburger Buns, Pop-Tarts, and now these Chocolate Fudge Cookies. Everything has been so good! I just made these cookies and Wow! It's a cookie, but it tastes like a brownie. The outside it kinda crispy, but the inside it chewy and even a little gooey. Yum! But don't take my word for it...try them yourself!

2 comments:

  1. mmmm...those look amazing!! I'm definitely going to try out that recipe! Thanks for sharing, Kali! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, those look delicious! especially since I am on a week long fruits and vegetables only diet! Sunday can not come soon enough, lol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...