Monday, May 23, 2011

A Sneak Peek: Monday


Today started in the wee hours of the morning with a dog sitting next to my bed trying to get my attention. That's what he usually does when he needs to go to the bathroom, but when I looked at the clock and saw that it was only 5-ish I told him to go back to bed. He did...for a minute...and then he was right back next to my bed whining and bumping the bed trying to get my attention. Ahhh the joys of a puppy. Why can't they stay in bed until I'm ready to get up? Max used to...sometimes stay in bed even after I got up. =)  Bless the person who came up with kennels because it allows the rest of the household to get a few more hours of sleep without having to constantly make sure the dogs aren't getting into something they shouldn't. It was a lesson quickly learned...a couple of hole-y socks later.

We worked out this morning! Yes, you read right! With the exception of a few days, we've been pretty faithful with it! 

We did some deep cleaning. It's not always an enjoyable job, but the end result is so worth it!

I watched Braxton for about 30 minutes in the window of time between his grandma going to work and his mom getting off work. I always enjoy watching him even if it is for a short amount of time. 

We had a prayer meeting tonight for the Juarez Project. We'll be getting together each night this week to pray for this outreach. Again, I ask that you join us as we pray for safety and growth in the lives of the men involved, and for souls to be saved as a result of their efforts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...