Wednesday, May 23, 2012

What's In Maggie's Purse?

Hello there, "It's a Wonderful Life" readers!

This is Maggie from "Maggie's Moments"!


Also, I am Kali's sister, in case ya'll haven't caught on before now.


I am happy to show you what is in my purse today! Some things normally are not there, while others just have to be there all.the.time.

Alrighty, without further ado....


This purse has loads of pockets, which I love, which makes for an organized purse. I am all about organization!


The necessities:

Wallet
Checkbook
Keys


First off, I must say that I am a hand sanitizer junkie. Two different kinds of santizer, at the top left. Whenever I go to thrift stores, ect....I pop one of those bad boys out. Maybe I'm germaphobic, I don't know, but the thought of tons of other people's germs on my hands grosses me out!

Lotion: scented and non-scented

Kleenex

Pill box--This has come in handy SO many times. I usually hold IB-Prophen and headache pills in there. I can not even tell you how many times myself and others around me have needed some pain relief while at church, out in town, or wherever, that it has come in handy.


I call this the hodge podge picture :)

Pen

Lip gloss and Chapstick
Definitely a self-proclaimed chapstick-a-holic, looking into counseling.....

Sunglasses

Spanish Tracts

Heart--a little girl at church gave this to me :)

Hair band

Mints....gotta have 'em!

Individual juice packets
(I believe this flavor is Peach Tea)


Last but certainly not least...

Camera

Nail file
Again, has come in handy LOTS of times. Who here wants to go the whole day with a broken nail?! Not I!

Eye Liner
I don't even know how to explain this one, or rather it would take to long to explain it. I will just say that this is not normally in my purse!

Mirror

Cell Phone

Thread
I used this in an object lesson for the kids on Sunday. The more you sin and get in the habit of it, the harder it is to break it from your life. (Meanwhile, I was wrapping the thread around and around a little boy's hands.)

Thanks so much for having me today!

:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:

Thanks, Maggie! I have benefited from several things in her purse, as if I didn't have enough in my own! Lol

Be sure to stop by Maggie's blog and say Hi!
Click HERE to see what's in my purse!
Click HERE to see what's in Erica's purse!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...