Kate from The Small Things Blog recently had a series featuring different bloggers and what they carry in their purse. I thought that was such a neat idea and decided to do it here!
There's a saying - Never look through a woman's purse. Well, starting today, and throughout the week, you'll get to see everything or a glimpse (depending on how much they want to show :)) into the purses of some bloggers. We'll start with my purse today, shall we?
I love this purse, but as you can see it can get kinda messy!
1. Sunglasses & glasses cleaning cloth
2. Lint roller & hair brush...these really come in so handy
3. Lotion, mints & pens, lots of pens...there's nothing more irritating than searching through a big purse and not have ONE pen in it! Lol
4. Keys & ear buds
1. Calendar book - a must to keep everything straight!
2. The polka dots has gospel tracts inside and then that's a little notepad sitting on top
3. My wallet...my checkbook is hiding underneath :)
4. Pocket New Testament...you just never know when you might need it!
1. I got this bag from a little girl that I had in my kindergarten class. It's perfect to keep all of this stuff together! No more searching for chapstick at the bottom of your purse!
2. Mirror, powder puff & oil blotting sheets (last two from Birchbox)
3. Heart-shaped nail file & fashion tape (both from Birchbox), lotion & hand sanitizer. Ok, so I realize the fashion tape is kinda strange, but like I said I got it from Birchbox and I figure you never know when you might lose a button or something! lol It just might come in handy one of these days!
4. Bobby pins & Lipstick/gloss/chapstick
1. Camera, which is usually in a case...for some reason the case in on my dresser...hmmm
3. Calculator...not necessary since I have one on my phone, but it's in there :)
1. Yes, that's a straw...lol...it was an extra and I just threw it in. That's what happens when you carry a big purse.
2. Change - I gathered up a bunch of change a week or so ago and it's been in here ever since. It came in very handy when we had a garage sale to raise money for the kids to go to camp!
3. Pin cushion...haha...you guys I'm cracking up at myself. Let's see, why do I have a pin cushion in my purse...some of the girls that are going to camp found some skirts and they needed some hemming. I'll be hemming/taking them in for them, and I needed to pin a couple skirts so I knew what changes needed to be made. :)
4. One Dayquil & a magnet for the ladies meeting next year
5. Fabric swatches for Josh & Liz's wedding. Maggie & I will be wearing a dress similar to the blue.
There you go! I hope you enjoyed it. It's very revealing! Make sure you come back every day this week for a new post featuring other bloggers!