Thursday, May 24, 2012

What's In Rebecca's Purse?

Today we have Rebecca from Cotton+Wood!

:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:

A girl's purse is such an important asset to her. I'm not too picky about my purse...definitely don't have to have a Coach to get through life. My current purse is a Target-on-sale-gem. It's starting to show wear and it's about time to get a new one!

Because this purse is a bit bigger, the last thing I want is for it to bulge.  So I try to keep the contents limited to the basics.

Here we go!

This small bag keeps all of the essentials contained and helps me keep my sanity.  I really despise digging through my purse for something.


These are the floaters.  :)


Side pockets


Other side pocket


Front pockets


See?!  It does look a bit big on me.  But I love my little [big] purse.


Have a good day and thanks for having me, Kali!

:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:

Thanks, Rebecca! I'm having so much fun 'going through' everyone's purse! :)

Be sure to stop by Rebecca's blog and say Hi!
Click HERE to see what's in my purse!
Click HERE to see what's in Erica's purse!
Click HERE to see what's in Maggie's purse!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...